- Address: West Hampstead, Finchley Road
- Location: Finchley
- Postcode: NW11 7SB
- Site: Heathside
Flat 12 is an elegant, newly refurbished one-bedroom apartment for rental on the first floor of this retirement development with a balcony facing the front garden.
Heathside is well maintained with an on-site House Manager and his team. It is located on the corner of Finchley Road and West Heath Avenue, a short walk away from Goldershill Park and Hampstead Heath. Golders Green Underground Station (Northern Line) provides 15-minute access to Central London. The adjacent National Express bus terminal provides services across the UK and Europe. In addition, there are numerous local bus routes with services to Central London and the Brent Cross Shopping Centre. Sainsbury’s and many other amenity shops and restaurants are nearby.
Heathside has on-site parking, landscaped communal gardens, two lifts, a residents’ lounge, guest suite and hairdressing salon. The entire development is equipped with a 24-hour wireless Care Line system.
- Lounge/dining room with wall mounted TV and direct access to the balcony
- State of the art kitchen with fitted cupboards and Bosch appliances throughout including dishwasher
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Fully tiled bathroom with walk-in shower, vanitory unit and cabinet
- Low voltage downlighting throughout
- Gas central heating and hot water
- Black out blinds fitted throughout
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 48.7 sq m / 524 sq ft
Tenants can choose from the following rental packages to best suit their
Unfurnished including TV – £2,300 per calendar month
Unfurnished including all bills – £2,650 per calendar month
Furnished excluding bills – £2,600 per calendar month
Furnished and including all bills – £2,950 per calendar month
Note: Bills include gas, electricity, water, internet, TV-licence and Council Tax
Local authority: London Borough of Barnet (Band F)
Energy Performance Rating: C81
- Contact Telephone: 020 8569 8364