- Address: West Hampstead, Finchley Road
- Location: Finchley
- Postcode: NW11 7SB
- Site: Heathside
- Price: £435,000
A newly refurbished bright first floor ONE-BEDROOM property on the quieter side of the development overlooking the beautiful rear landscaped gardens.
Heathside is a well maintained development, under the supervision of a house manager and her team, and is ideally located on the corner of Finchley Road and West Heath Avenue. It is close to Golders Green tube station (Northern Line), which provides 15-minute access to Central London and includes a National Express bus terminal with links across the UK and Europe. In addition, there are numerous local bus routes, Sainsbury’s, other amenity shops and restaurants nearby. Brent Cross Shopping Centre is a short drive away.
Heathside is a short walk from Goldershill Park and Hampstead Heath. It benefits from parking and landscaped communal gardens that get the morning sun. Newspapers are delivered daily to apartments, and the pharmacy delivers medication.
- Living/dining room
- Kitchen with fitted cupboards
- Master bedroom with sockets
- Bathroom with bath and shower, hand wash basin with mirrored cabinet and WC
- Pull cord alarms fitted throughout
- House manager
- Lifts x 2
- Landscaped gardens
- Communal drawing room, guest suite & hairdressing facilities available to residents
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 48.1 sq m / 518 sq ft
Leasehold: 125 years from 25 December 2017
Ground rent: £150 p.a. paid in advance
Local authority: London Borough of Barnet Council (Band F)
Energy Performance Rating: C – 70
- Contact Telephone: 020 8569 8364