- Address: 224-226 Bromley Road Shortlands
- Location: Bromley
- Postcode: BR2 0AB
- Site: Challoner Court
- Price: £300,000
An attractive West-facing TWO-bedroom apartment on the first floor of the development with a balcony and private guest parking spaces. The property is in excellent order and carpeted throughout, the kitchen is bright and spacious with ample storage and the airy lounge has the benefit of the balcony overlooking the front gardens. The master bedroom is large and has fitted mirrored wardrobes and storage with an ensuite bathroom with shower. The second bedroom has attractive folding doors leading to the living/dining room.
Challoner Court is a well maintained development, under the supervision of a resident house manager and her team, and is ideally located on the Bromley Road. It is close to Shortlands National Rail Service, which provides 25-minute access to Central London. There are numerous local bus routes, parks, golf courses, amenity shops and restaurants nearby.
Challoner Court benefits from parking and south-facing landscaped communal gardens that receive sunlight throughout the day. Newspapers are delivered daily to apartments and the pharmacy delivers medication.
- Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with fitted cupboards
- Master bedroom with sockets and mirrored cupboards and ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, heated towel rail and extractor fan
- Second bedroom with sockets
- Guest bathroom with bath with overhead shower, WC, hand wash basin, heated towel rail and extractor fan
- Pull cord alarms fitted throughout
- Resident house manager
- Lifts x 2
- Landscaped gardens
- Communal drawing room, guest suite & hairdressing facilities available to residents
- Guest parking available for priority use by residents
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 76.4 sq m/822 sq ft
Leasehold length: 99 years from 29 September 1986
Ground rent: £60 p.a.
Local authority: London Borough of Bromley (Band C)
Energy Performance Rating: C-80
- Contact Telephone: 020 8464 8554