- Address: 224-226 Bromley Road Shortlands
- Location: Bromley
- Postcode: BR2 0AB
- Site: Challoner Court
- Price: £300,000
An attractive North West-facing TWO -bedroom apartment on the SECOND floor of the development with a balcony overlooking the front gardens. The property is in excellent condition with a newly refurbished, bright modern kitchen with ample storage and the airy lounge has the benefit of the balcony with views. The master bedroom is large and has fitted wardrobes and storage with a newly refurbished ensuite bathroom with shower. The second bedroom/reception/dining room has folding doors leading to the main living room and has the use of the newly refurbished guest bathroom with walk-in shower. New carpets and flooring throughout.
Challoner Court is a well maintained development, under the supervision of a resident house manager and her team, and is ideally located on the Bromley Road. It is close to Shortlands National Rail Service, which provides 25-minute access to Central London. There are numerous local bus routes, parks, golf courses, amenity shops and restaurants nearby.
Challoner Court benefits from parking and south-facing landscaped communal gardens that receive sunlight throughout the day. Newspapers are delivered daily to apartments and the pharmacy delivers medication.
- Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with fitted cupboards, under cupboard lighting and dining area
- Master bedroom with sockets, fitted cupboards and ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin
- Second bedroom/dining/reception room with sockets
- Guest bathroom with walk-in shower, WC, hand wash basin
- Pull cord alarms fitted throughout
- Resident house manager
- Lifts x 2
- Landscaped gardens
- Communal drawing room, guest suite & hairdressing facilities available to residents
- Guest parking available for priority use by residents
- The property has a private parking space
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 70.9 sq m / 763 sq ft
Leasehold length: Extended to 189 years from 29 September 1986
Ground rent: £60 p.a.
Local authority: London Borough of Bromley (Band D)
Energy Performance Rating: B82
- Contact Telephone: 020 8464 8554