- Address: 269 Regents Park Road, London
- Location: London
- Postcode: N3 3JZ
- Site: Regency House
- Price: £600,000 including share of the freehold
Regency House is an exceptionally well-maintained retirement development and a great place to live for the over 50’s on Regents Park Road, N3. Finchley Central Underground Station (Northern Line) is within walking distance with services to the City and the West End. The nearby bus stops provide services to the West End, Victoria Station, Brent Cross Shopping Centre and Barnet.
A Tesco Superstore and Little Waitrose are a few minutes’ walk away and there are excellent doctors’ surgeries, dental practices and opticians nearby. There is also plenty of local shopping available in Regents Park Road and Ballard’s Lane.
If you feel like taking some exercise, you can walk around the beautiful Stephens House Gardens with its coffee shop or Windsor Open Space. Or you can play a round of golf at Hendon Golf Club, which welcomes visitors. All of these are close by.
Regency House itself has landscaped communal gardens as well as allocated car parking spaces for most residents. Visitor parking is also available on request.
Flat 20 is located in a quiet position on the first floor. This is what’s on offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Kitchen/ Breakfast room fully fitted with base and wall units
- Master bedroom with cupboards and fully fitted wardrobes. Double glass sliding doors lead to the balcony overlooking the rear of the building. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a bath, overhead shower and double vanity unit
- Second double bedroom with separate shower room
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated car parking space
- Resident House Manager
- Communal Lounge, Kitchen and Toilet Facilities
- Hair Salon, Therapy Room, Library and Laundry Room
- Table Tennis and Fitness Room
- Communal Satellite TV dish
- Allocated Storage Facilities
- Main Entrance Video Entry System and CCTV Cameras
- 24-hour Careline system
- Two Lifts
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 99.8 sq m / 1,074 sq ft
Term: 125 years from 25th December 1988. Note: Freehold owned by residents
Council Tax: Band F
Energy Performance Rating: B83
- Contact Telephone: 0208 569 8364