- Address: 224-226 Bromley Road Shortlands
- Location: Bromley
- Postcode: BR2 0AB
- Site: Challoner Court
- Price: £330,000
An attractive south-facing TWO-bedroom apartment on the second floor of the development with a balcony and there is guest parking with residents getting priority. The property has been recently refurbished, the kitchen is bright with ample storage and the airy lounge has the benefit of the balcony overlooking the rear gardens.
The master bedroom is large and has fitted wardrobes storage with an ensuite bathroom with shower. The second bedroom has an east-facing window and attractive folding doors leading to the living/dining room.
Challoner Court is a well maintained development, under the supervision of a resident house manager and her team, and is ideally located on the Bromley Road. It is close to Shortlands National Rail Service, which provides 25-minute access to Central London. There are numerous local bus routes, parks, golf courses, amenity shops and restaurants nearby.
Challoner Court benefits from parking and south-facing landscaped communal gardens that receive sunlight throughout the day. Newspapers are delivered daily to apartments and the pharmacy delivers medication.
- Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with fitted cupboards
- Master bedroom with sockets and cupboards and ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin
- Second bedroom with sockets
- Guest bathroom with bath with overhead shower, WC, hand wash basin
- Pull cord alarms fitted throughout
- Resident house manager
- Lifts x 2
- Landscaped gardens
- Communal drawing room, guest suite & hairdressing facilities available to residents
- Guest parking available for priority use by residents
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 64.2 sq m / 713 sq ft
Leasehold length: 99 years from 29 September 1986
Ground rent: £60 p.a.
Local authority: London Borough of Bromley (Band D)
Energy Performance Rating: C-79
- Contact Telephone: 020 8464 8554