24 Challoner - 1
24 Challoner - 2
24 Challoner - 3
24 Challoner - 6
24 Challoner - 4
24 Challoner - 5
- Address: 224-226 Bromley Road Shortlands
- Location: Bromley
- Postcode: BR2 0AB
- Site: Challoner Court
- Price: £340,000
An attractive south east facing TWO-bedroom apartment on the second floor of the development with a balcony overlooking the garden. The lounge is bright and spacious and the property is well-presented and carpeted throughout with a separate kitchen with plenty of fitted cupboards for storage.
Challoner Court is a well maintained development, under the supervision of a resident house manager and her team, and is ideally located on the Bromley Road. It is close to Shortlands Overground station, which provides 25-minute access to Central London. There are numerous local bus routes, parks, golf courses and amenity shops and restaurants.
Challoner Court benefits from parking and south-facing landscaped communal gardens that receive sunlight throughout the day. Newspapers are delivered daily to apartments, and the pharmacy delivers medication.
- Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with fitted cupboards, and ample storage
- Master bedroom with sockets and fitted cupboards
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, hand wash basin, vanity unit and WC
- Guest bathroom with bath with shower, hand wash basin and WC
- Pull cord alarms fitted throughout
- Resident house manager
- Lifts x 2
- Landscaped gardens
- Communal drawing room, guest suite & hairdressing facilities available to residents
- Guest parking available for priority use by residents
- Allocated parking space
- Approximate Gross Internal Area: 44.5 sq m / 479 sq ft
- Leasehold length: 99 years from 29 September 1986
- Ground rent: £60 p.a.
- Local authority: London Borough of Bromley (Band C)
- Energy Performance Rating: C
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 61.2 sq m / 659 sq ft
Leasehold length: Lease is 99 years from 29th September 1986
Ground rent: £60 p.a.
Local authority: London Borough of Bromley (Band E)
Energy Performance Rating: C-78
- Contact Telephone: 020 8569 8364