3 Town Mill5
3 Town Mill5-pic-2
3 Town Mill5-pic-3
3 Town Mill5-pic-4
3 Town Mill5-pic-5
3 Town Mill5-pic-6
- Address: Marlborough, Wiltshire
- Location: Marlborough
- Postcode: SN8 1NS
- Site: Town Mill
- Price: £349,000
Built in 1987, this delightful two bedroomed cottage is located in a premium south-west facing position on a unique retirement island surrounded by the River Kennet with views over the river and Coopers Meadow. The property is part of a purpose-built development of thirty homes in a picturesque part of Marlborough designed for the independence of residents aged over 55. This is an attractive and well presented house with a convenient parking space at the front of the property. The town centre, with a good choice of shops including Waitrose, a market, a wide range of amenities, numerous restaurants and good transport links, is a short walk away.
- 3 Town Mill is a delightful mid-terrace property with superb views over the mill pond and the water meadow
- Hardwood panelled door with glazed side insert leading to
- Entrance Hall with stairs on right hand side rising to first floor. Under stairs cupboard with ample storage.
- Shower Room with low level WC and wash hand basin.
- Sitting room with double door leading to the veranda. Ample power points, TV aerial point and BT point. This room is open plan leading into the Dining room
- Fitted kitchen with wall mounted units, Gas boiler for domestic hot water and central heating. Window overlooking the river and water meadow
- Bedroom 1. Good size bedroom with a bay window overlooking the River Kennet and water meadow beyond, fitted wardrobes, power points TV aerial socket and BT socket. Airing cupboard housing domestic hot water cylinder which is lagged. Shelving above.
- Bedroom 2. Window overlooking the Mill Pond with fitted wardrobe
- Bathroom with bath and hand held shower, WC, and wash hand basin
- At the front of the property, the gardens are mainly flower borders with various small shrubs and plants.
- Parking for one car. To the rear of the property is the veranda and various evergreen bushes on the river bank.
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 81.9 sq m / 881 sq ft
Local authority: Wiltshire County Council and Marlborough Town Council (Band E)
Energy Performance Rating: D68
- Contact Telephone: 01672 515621