- Address: West Hampstead, Finchley Road
- Location: Finchley
- Postcode: NW11 7SB
- Site: Heathside
- Price: £425,000
An attractive south west-facing ONE-bedroom apartment on the third floor of the development with a tiled balcony with electronically controlled awning overlooking West Heath Avenue. The bedroom and kitchen have fitted cupboards, the lounge is spacious and the property is wellpresented, bright and carpeted throughout.
Heathside is a well maintained development, under the supervision of a resident house manager and her team, and is ideally located on the corner of Finchley Road and West Heath Avenue. It is close to Golders Green tube station (Northern Line), which provides 15-minute access to Central London and includes a National Express bus terminal with links across the UK and Europe. In addition, there are numerous local bus routes, Sainsbury’s, other amenity shops and restaurants nearby. Brent Cross Shopping Centre is a short drive away.
Heathside is a short walk from Hampstead Heath. It benefits from parking and landscaped communal gardens that get the morning sun. Newspapers are delivered daily to apartments, and the pharmacy delivers medication.
- Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with fitted cupboards
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & sockets
- Bathroom with bath, hand wash basin with mirrored cabinet, & WC
- Balcony with electronically controlled awning
- Pull cord alarms fitted throughout
- Resident house manager
- Lifts x 2
- Landscaped gardens
- Communal drawing room, guest suite & hairdressing facilities available to residents
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 48.5 sq m/522 sq ft
Leasehold: 99 years from 25 March 1985
Ground Rent: £60 p.a. paid in advance
Local Authority: London Borough of Barnet (Band F)
Energy Performance Rating: C-73
- Contact Telephone: 020 8569 8364