- Address: West Hampstead, Finchley Road
- Location: Finchley
- Postcode: NW11 7SB
- Site: Heathside
- Price: £367,500
A comfortable north west-facing ONE-bedroom apartment on the ground floor of the development overlooking the landscaped gardens and main entrance. The kitchen has fitted cupboards, the lounge is spacious and the property is well-presented and bright throughout.
Heathside is a well-maintained development, under the supervision of a resident house manager and her team, and is ideally located on the corner of Finchley Road and West Heath Avenue. It is close to Golders Green tube station (Northern Line), which provides 15-minute access to Central London and includes a National Express bus terminal with links across the UK and Europe. In addition, there are numerous local bus routes, Sainsbury’s, other amenity shops and restaurants nearby. Brent Cross Shopping Centre is a short drive away.
Heathside is a short walk from Goldershill Park and Hampstead Heath. It benefits from parking and landscaped communal gardens that get the morning sun. Newspapers are delivered daily to apartments, and the pharmacy delivers medication.
- Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with fitted cupboards
- Master bedroom with sockets
- Bathroom with bath, both built-in and hand held showers, hand wash basin with mirrored cabinet and WC
- Pull cord alarms fitted throughout
- Resident house manager
- Lifts x 2
- Landscaped gardens
- Communal drawing room, guest suite & hairdressing facilities available to residents
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 50.1 sq m / 539 sq ft
Leasehold: 99 years from 25th March 1985
Ground rent: £60 p.a. paid in advance
Local authority: London Borough of Barnet (Band F)
Energy Performance Rating: C-72
- Contact Telephone: 020 8569 8364