- Address: Marlborough, Wiltshire
- Location: Marlborough
- Postcode: SN8 1NS
- Site: Town Mill
- Price: £345,000
Built-in 1987, 8 Town Mill is a delightful two bedroomed end of terrace cottage located in a premium position on a unique retirement island surrounded by the River Kennet.
The property is part of a purpose-built development of thirty homes in a picturesque part of Marlborough designed for the independence of residents aged over 55. This is an attractive and well-presented house with a convenient parking space at the front of the property. The town centre, with a good choice of shops including Waitrose, a market, a wide range of amenities, numerous restaurants and good transport links is a few minutes’ walk away. Access to beautiful riverside and meadow walks.
Town Mill has a resident Estate Manager, 24 hour Careline system and a communal building with residents’ lounge and guest suite.
- New composite front door with glazed side insert leading to
- Entrance Hall with stairs on right hand side rising to first floor. Under stairs cupboard with ample storage.
- Shower Room with low level WC and wash hand basin.
- Sitting room with double door leading on to the lawn. Ample power points, TV aerial
point and BT point. This room is open plan incorporating the Dining room
- Fitted kitchen with wall mounted units, Gas boiler for domestic hot water and central
- Bedroom 1. Good size bedroom with window overlooking the complex, fitted
wardrobes, power points, TV aerial socket and BT socket.
- Landing, airing cupboard housing domestic hot water cylinder which is lagged.
- Bedroom 2. Fitted wardrobes and window overlooking the Estate
- Newly refurbished bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity unit & WC
- Well maintained private garden to the rear of the property
- Parking for one car.
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 92.5 sq m / 996sq ft
Local authority: Wiltshire County Council and Marlborough Town Council (Band E)
Energy Performance Rating: D68
- Contact Telephone: 01672 515621