Osprey provides comprehensive property management services in order to assure residents that properties are well maintained, secure and comfortable places to live in.
Service Charge Management
Osprey carries out all administrative functions in connection with the management of the properties, including:
- Maintaining segregated service charge bank accounts for each property
- Preparing a budget for the year’s expenditure
- Opening bank accounts in the name of the Management Company or a Trustee Account in the name of the property
- Notifying and collecting the service charge
- Maintaining a sinking fund for the future provision of larger or unforeseen items of expenditure
- Arranging building and public liability insurances
- Arranging and administering service contracts
- Paying the bills of local councils and utility companies
- Dealing with employees’ salaries and NI contributions
- Providing information and assistance to potential and new purchasers, and dealing with solicitors enquiries during the sale of individual properties.
Osprey looks after the administration and maintenance of internal and external common parts, including:
- Cleaning internal areas
- Cleaning internal and external windows
- Replacing light bulbs, fuses, etc. as necessary
- Carrying out minor running repairs
- Tending the communal garden area, including grass cutting
- Sweeping pathways, roads, parking and dustbin areas
- Redecorating internal and external areas as required
- Maintaining in good working order lifts, boilers, video entry and alarm systems, aerials and fire equipment.
Service charge management fees
Osprey charges a service charge management fee that is fixed annually in advance. As this is not a percentage fee, residents can be assured that Osprey will always seek best value in incurring expenditure on behalf of residents.
Managing the sales process
Osprey not only acts as the agent for residents wishing to sell their properties but also manages the entire sales process. This includes preparing sales brochures, including photographs and floor plans, placing advertisements in local and national press and online, and placing details on the Osprey website.
Osprey arranges viewings, answering any queries that applicants may have. Osprey then assists residents with negotiating sales to suitably qualified purchasers.
When a sale has been agreed, Osprey deals with enquiries from purchasers’ solicitors and arranges for any necessary paperwork associated with the sales, such as licence to assign, to be completed.
Osprey is registered with HM Revenue and Customs as an estate agent, registered number 12875824